2012年1月16日 星期一

The Endless Hour ((Part Four of Six)(The Younger World))


The Past Awake

(Sacred Treat: deep in thought) I had crossed the immensities of space in my dreams-broken out of time-perhaps like my cousin, Nagas, some fifty years since he has died, like him, I also can merge with the distant figure. For what purpose I'm not sure. I had inherited this gift, and sharpened it, taking it a little further, although God knows, I can't explain how. We now call the invisible one who sent the Bright One-with eagle wings down to help him-God, it was how Nagas implied the being should be referred to.

If I tell this to others they will call it hallucinations, although they don't know the word yet. I admit, there are changes in my brain chemistry when I get my dreams-visions, but for an endless hour, I am fully awake, eyes even open. So I take these remediable aspects-being able to slither through walls of time, awake or half-asleep, as readily attributable to something well within the realm of advanced-time travel, in lack of a better term: I call it 'The Endless Hour.' This is-I've learned, and picked up from these advance time periods, these past fifty-years, my new vocabulary. My nephew Krik has a similar ability, we are working together on this-perhaps knowing our future, we can better our present. I find him intelligence, pleasant, polite and able to deal with everyday human affairs, along with stretching out his abilities in this other area; although I find him in a state of distraction and dreaminess much of the awaking day, more so than I.

But now I've been pondering what I've seen on many occasions, I've somewhat figured it out:

I see in my dream world the pictures of what are called psychiatrists of the future, they are attempting peculiar things, those who see the future-beyond them (as I do) they are calling them psychotic. And this is ideal for the so called scientists; one helps the other in this mad tug-of-war: a dilemma over the question of sanity-

Their objective being to rid the future of its creator, the very one we just found here on White Island, I sense their hearts are saying 'He must vanish,' because we cannot see him; this is the validity of scientific madness, no more; madness because of contradictions.

So I re-enter the future through my dream world to find answers lately-

I did notice on one occasion, the psychoanalyst became what the scientist called a 'co-conspirator,' I think this meant, he believed in the patient, who had visions of God-of course, since the scientist did not see God, it was called by him a delusion. Anyhow, he even questioned the scientist by saying 'How sure are we that visions of the future, or those of angels or God himself, are not from God, or perhaps even from the devil?' That argument is still in progress.

I needed to know this for my sake; perchance I too was of this psychosis. According to consensus, the future world is 90% in belief, of a God, the ten-percent left, are the scientists, psychoanalysts, and philosophers, everybody but them are having delusions-by gosh what a world. Evidently, according to them, the scientists, this society made all this up about God. They said, these people are over tired, a lack of REM sleep; sensory deprivation, perhaps on local weed, an illness, high fever, you name it, they had it all 90% of them. These future beings have quite the zeal to find a conventional physical explanation, so they do not have to believe in a Creator. Why do they not have a simple acceptance of the fact: something cannot come out of nothing?

Anyhow, I must conclude my notes, to memorization for Krik; he is eagerly waiting for my observations, while being captivated by his own visions. For some reason him and I mesh-to a certain degree that is. And what I think I can tell him about future-is this:

It's all becoming a sweeping extravaganza, and the plot is deadly, out of self-interest, and world destruction.

"I'm torn," said Krik, to Sacred Treat, "I was thinking, perhaps Nagas, lost his boundary between reality and imagination."

"Perhaps you are more scientist and psychiatrist than you think you are. If the future is unpredictable, perhaps you are right; in any case it will be a wonderful, if not rewarding pursuit. For me, there is no personal end, how about for you?"

"There seems to be," commented Krik, "a thin line between these studies."

"In the world to be, I think it is called by all factors, 'inventor charades'" said Sacred Treat.

"But why is it at the expense of others?"

"A mad scientist or psychologist, or psychiatrist, can help take away the madness of another person, perhaps by talk therapy, or medicine, time and patience, writing books, but he can also take away his reality just as well, depending on his reality-truth is in the eye of the beholder, what he values is what he expresses. In many cases from what I've observed, the patient saves the therapist, seldom is the scientist saved."

No: 701/ 1-13-2011)




See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言