2012年1月9日 星期一

The Story of My Big Toe - The Astral Projection Method of Transferring Your Consciousness


The most difficult part of astral projection is to transfer your consciousness. This is where many people just cannot achieve results. When it comes to consciousness many people are unaware of just how limitless consciousness truly is. Please let me explain a little story about consciousness along with a trick I found by accident.

Consciousness is just experience. Once a person has a sensation in a part of their body, they suddenly become conscious of it. Awake or aware of that sensation. Now a complete lack of any sensation forces us to be completely conscious of nothing else except consciousness or our brain. That is the overall intended result of a sensory deprivation tank.

One day I was taking a bath unlike my usual shower. It was full to the brim and the water was extremely hot. I was laying back and immersed in the water up to my chin. Now, I was completely relaxed with my eyes closed. When suddenly there was an extreme sensation in my big toe. Strange but true all the interesting things seem to happen during our most trivial moments. I suddenly became fully, very aware of my big toe. This is a kind of consciousness.

What was happening was that when I turned the water off I guess the cold water line was just not quite closed enough. Anyway in very long successions it released ice-cold drops of water. They were coming out of the faucet and landing on the top of my big toe which was sticking out of the water.

Now, at first I did not notice this at all. I can only imagine a few distinct reasons for that. One was because in the beginning it was too hot. The heat overwhelming my consciousness. Two, my toe was probably not yet in place. Or three I was just not yet calm enough to experience this sensation and appreciate it to the fullest.

Any or all of the explanations are worthy. This is my point however. When I was completely calm and relaxed with absolutely no focus whatsoever, I became conditioned to be more aware of what was going on. I noticed the ice-cold water dripping on my big toe while the whole rest of my body was immersed in heat. (For anyone interested this was an absolutely amazing sensation.)

I suddenly became fully conscious in my toe. This was the result of all those conditions. Astral Projection works in much the same way. You not only have to be prepared but also conditioned in order to be able to transfer your consciousness. I was suddenly aware of my big toe, consciousness in my big toe. Before the water was dripping onto it (or before I noticed it) I was unconscious of my toe completely. I basically become more alive to my big toe than I previously was before the water drops.

Suddenly I was like What in the world! You can practice transferring your consciousness to different distant parts of your body this way. Try and see yourself from the point of view looking back at your self. Its like imagined sight transference.

Astral Projection is really an inner plane experience. It takes place when you can become fully awake inside your own imagination. A great method is to imagine yourself in front of your self over a long period of time. Become regularly familiar with seeing and building a clear imaginary self inside your mind. Then transfer your consciousness over to that body.

The trick to getting to the astral plane is to imagine yourself looking at yourself for so long it becomes very real to you. Then with more work you desire to be conscious over there until you eventually lose track of which one is which. At this point it would no longer matter. Once you are fully awake and can do things with your thoughts, you are there. There is no mistaking when your having an Astral Projection.




For all kinds of advanced and interesting enhancement tools. Tools which work through transmitting frequencies at a perfect level to ignite and stimulate those needed sections of the brain for deep level consciousness. These tools really are cutting edge. Check out this site its Unexplainable! Its a great site.

Learn how to help intensify the experience of astral Projections and a whole lot more. Plus, get a Free here Free Astral Projection Now Download! [http://astraldevelopment.info/]





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言